TERMS OF USAGE OF COLLECTORS' FORUM
1. (a) The Collectors' Forum can sometimes act as a venue for sellers to list items (or, as appropriate, solicit offers to buy) and buyers to buy certain items. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
(b) Because we are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Breakthrough Enterprises Inc. (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
(c) We do not control the information provided by other users which is made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using our site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
2. (a) Using the discussion board on this site can be informative, helpful and entertaining. People receive support, learn about World War I and their collecting interests, and meet new friends on the Collectors' Forum. When users abide by the principles listed below, the boards are a positive and enjoyable experience for all users.
(b) By following the rules listed below the entire community will continue to find the Collectors' Forum helpful, educational and an enjoyable place to meet and converse with other collectors. Messages posted to the Collectors' Forum by website users are solely the opinion and responsibility of the person posting the message. Breakthrough Enterprises Inc. is not responsible for messages left by users of the Collectors' Forum.
(c) The following types of postings are cause for immediate post removal, warning, board suspension and/or suspension from the site. Other inappropriate postings not listed below may also warrant removal and/or suspension from the site:
* Posting contact or personal information about another individual without permission.
* Posting material containing profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, or threats of violence.
* Posting material (graphic or text) that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature.
* Advertising merchandise, auctions, services or commercial web sites.
* Posting copyright items without the permission of the copyright owner.
3. We and our suppliers provide our website and services "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.